Featured Post

Minecrafters that DDoS

Have you ever heard/experienced an angry guy on a Minecraft server? Then later he DDOSES THE SERVER! If you don't know what a "DDoS...

Saturday, August 13, 2016

How to change a folder's icon on Windows

Hi, it's me Angry. This is my first post. It's about computers. This post should tell you how to change a file icon on Windows.


  1. Right click the file in question
  2. Click "Properties"
  3. Go to "Customize"
  4. A window with a list of icons to pick from should pop up. Click one and I think you know the rest

I know, someone in the comments is gonna be like. 'Angry that list is medium sized, what if I want to make my own icon?' Simple, in the Customize tab. There is another button that allows you to change it to a picture on your computer. 

There are other methods. You can get a program you can create icons with. One I used to use was called Falcon Icon Maker or something like that. The program is free, I am not sure if it is still up, but  meh.

Another method is to look for .dll files. Just. I'm gonna let you find out about them.

NOTE: If the folder your changing the icon of is a shortcut, it will display different icon-changing options.

So that was today's blog. I will post here whenever I can because why not.



No comments:

Post a Comment